Retail Mortgage Operation Officer
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Contribute to the development of template modeling for performance and productivity measurement
- Responsible for fostering the continuously improvement culture for efficiency
- Generate, maintain and distribute daily sales performance reports to provide clear image of the team's sales progress and target.
- Prepare and modify documents such as emails, drafts, and reports.
- To co-ordinate and support team events and regular team meetings e.g. monthly meetings.
- Provide general clerical duties.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
- Special Projects as assigned.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.