A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Overseeing, coordinating and taking the lead role in providing compliance and market risk advice and support to the investment teams on various day to day matters;
- Developing and maintaining various programs to ensure adherence to investment mandate and risk control policies;
- Ensure achievement of all requirements for risk and compliance reporting and escalation of risks as required;
- Ensure adherence to risk management frameworks through effective implementation of a consistent enterprise risk and control management regime across the company;
- Building strong relationships with portfolio managers to have risk discussions and facilitate risk management framework implementation including:- promoting awareness of risk and risk management best practices, and as needed, working with and advising portfolio managers in developing effective mitigation steps and controls, analyzing and reporting firm level risk themes, risk levels and focus action items.
- Master or above with good school/academic records;
- Working experience in financial industry would be an advantage;
- A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Strong analytical minds with solid execution skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Putonghua;
- Possess of programing skills of at least one of following: SQL, Python, R, C, C#;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.