Driven by the ambition to establish significant and growing presence in multiple jurisdictions, Mason Group has adopted a proactive approach in extending its professional network and diversifying its service packages. With a team of dedicated high-achievers, the Group is grounded in the clear mission to offer customer-centric solutions to cater for the needs of corporate and individual clients at various investment stages, while sustaining growth in revenue and development of the firm’s profile.
- Conduct credit analysis, risk assessment and evaluation on credit proposals submitted by business units covering lending against securities and bridge loans for corporate clients, transactions, corporate actions, share margin financing, commercial lending products, etc.
- Provide advice to Credit Committee or other credit approvers on loan structure and risk management measures
- Update credit policies and guidelines to ensure that the credit process and activities are in compliance with the internal standards and regulatory requirements
- Perform post-loan monitoring and reporting to ensure that the credit exposures are within the risk limits of the Group
- Assist in other ad hoc matters or additional duties as assigned
- University degree preferably in Risk Management, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or a related discipline, professional qualifications such as FRM / CPA are preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of credit analysis and control experience preferably in banks, SFC licensed corporations such as securities or wealth management firms
- In-depth knowledge of financial products such as securities and future contracts, commercial lending and other credit products
- Self-motivated and detail-minded with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin