Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. To enable business and performance development and growth, we are inviting high caliber to join the Company.
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) is the choice.
- Reporting to the Executive Director, Risk Management & IT Department
- Produce risk & performance reports to clients and support business needs
- Produce risk & performance reports to Portfolio Managers and support investment risk analysis work
- Maintain and support the Company risk systems
- Support the Department Head for the risk analysis and monitoring for the Company
- Participate in risk management related projects
- Assist the Department Head for administrative duties if required
- Work closely with Front Office (Portfolio Managers and Products & Marketing)
- Bachelor or above degree in Business Administration or related disciplines, FRM is a definite plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in financial market instruments, especially equities and bonds
- A quick and enthusiastic learner who can work independently
- A passionate team player who can work under time pressure
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel)， knowledge in VBA and MSSQL are definite plus and sufficient knowledge in Bloomberg
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua & Cantonese)
- 2-5 years working experiences in related area (candidates working in IT but are enthusiastic to explore in risk area are also welcomed)
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)