With excited opportunities under our Risk Management Group, we welcome talented professionals to join us and experience the journey. Based on your specific working experience and education background, you will be given opportunities to work and support day-to-day activities of the following areas:
- Credit Risk Management: Support the analysis and monitoring of credit quality of loan portfolios, and management of non-performing assets
- Credit Analytics: Support the quantitative and statistical analysis of credit modeling and bank-wide stress testing of various types of credit assets and climate risk stress test
- Market Risk, Interest Rate Risk and Liquidity Risk Management: Support the management and control of market risk, interest rate risk and liquidity risk stress test of the Bank
- Enterprise Risk and Credit Risk Governance: Support regulatory and risk management reporting, participate in climate risk management and new product assessment
- Operational Risk Management: Supporting for continuous enhancement and implementation of Operational Risk Management governance (including operational, technology and cyber risk)
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, Business, Quantitative Analysis or related disciplines
- 1 - 3 years’ risk management experience in banking is preferred (other experience in banking sector would be considered)
- Sound knowledge in risk management field in banking industry will be an advantage
- Self-motivated individual with strong risk mindset and control sense
- Detail-minded, organized and able to work independently
- Good PC skills (programming skills of Python, VBA of SAS are preferred for analytics stream)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.