Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 58 branches, 48 SupremeGold Centres, and 5 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Risk Manager (Credit Assessment) (Job ID: 3302)
- To be a team member of Credit Risk Management Department
- To perform independent assessment on credit proposals, provide recommendations or make credit decisions according to the delegated authorities
- To assist section heads / Co-Head of Credit Risk Management Department in the identification, assessment and reporting of credit risk according to the Bank’s credit policies and the prevailing regulatory requirements and HKMA’s guidelines
- To support Co-Head of Credit Risk Management Department in ad hoc projects of credit risk for the Bank Group
- To maintain direct and regular dialogue with the business units as risk owners for adhering to established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work
- University graduate, with professional qualifications preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ practical banking experience, in particular, credit assessment, credit initiation, credit approval, credit policy and credit monitoring
- Acquaintance with the prevailing HKMA’s supervisory policy manuals and attained “Core Level” or above qualification under HKMA’s Enhanced Competency Framework on Credit Risk Management
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial lending principles, credit products, regulatory requirements and related market practice
- Outgoing characters with good communication technique with the front lines, good report writing and analytical skill
- Independent, sensible and able to work under pressure with minimal guidance to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3302&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.