Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Asset & Liability Management Department
Risk Manager (Market & Interest Rate Risk Management) (Job ID: 2956)
- To be a team member of Asset & Liability Management Department (Market and Interest Rate Risk Management Section)
- To asset in market risk model and valuation model validation matters
- To handle the instruments include derivatives and structure products (with underlying in foreign exchange, equity, commodity and interest rates)
- To participate in market risk projects
- Bachelor / Master degree or PhD candidate or holder, with stream in Mathematics, Physics, Risk Management, Statistics, Quantitative Finance Knowledge on the nature and exposure of financial products
- Knowledge in SQL, VBA, or related analytic/programming tools is an advantage
- Mature, able to work independently under pressure and cooperate well with teammates and business partners
- Knowledge of market well known risk and valuation systems is a plus (such as Bloomberg, Numerix, Murex, MSCI Risk Manager)
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2956&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.