Risk & Compliance VP to SVP Trustee
Business Risk Consultant with International Private Bank under Business Unit. Reporting to both business team and the risk team
- To manage the compliance matters related to the operations of pension and trust businesses and ensuring all compliance monitoring and control measures are prepared properly
- To oversee all the activities of Risk & Compliance Section
- To take up the 2nd line of defence responsibilities to oversee, monitor and facilitate the implementation of effective risk management practices
- To ensure that the operations of pension and trust businesses comply with the applicable legislation, rules and guidelines issued by the regulatory authorities
- To report to the relevant regulators, the Central Compliance Department and/ or the Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Department of the Bank on any events of significant nature
- To monitor the rectification action taken for rectifying any breach
- To constantly observe the changes in the legislation affecting the operations of pension and trust businesses
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Accounting, Law, Finance or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in audit or compliance field, with at least 5 years in supervisory.
- Strong technical knowledge of the operations of pension and trust businesses
- Good understanding of relevant regulatory requirements including but not limited to pension and trust, AML, CRS and FATCA
- A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferable.