Our client is a top tier, global, management consultancy who are expanding their risk advisory businesses in Hong Kong and China.
We are seeking experienced risk management professionals from varying disciplines at manager and senior manager levels (4 – 10 years’ experience).
Candidates with experience in one, or more, of: corporate governance; risk management; compliance; internal audit are welcome to apply, and we have a strong preference for people who can demonstrate experience in using technology enabled tools relevant to the field. It is expected that you will have experience working in management consulting or financial services, particularly Banking & Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management, or Insurance.
- Provide clients with advisory services across risk management and/or regulatory reporting and associated governance and control frameworks
- Provide technical advice to clients on the application of capital and liquidity regulatory reporting requirements
- Work with a team of professionals to perform high quality consulting projects and help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
- Effectively manage multiple complex engagements and projects
- Supervise, mentor, and provide performance management for junior staff
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of internal auditing/control, processes, risk management methodologies, current corporate governance, and regulatory developments/requirements, both locally and internationally
- 4 – 10 years of working experience in Banking & Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management, Insurance, a regulatory body, or Management Consulting.
- Good knowledge in any of the following areas: internal audit, operational process design and improvement, corporate governance, internal controls, ERM, regulatory compliance and supply chain
- Technical understanding of Prudential Regulatory reporting requirements across at least one of the following areas: liquidity reporting, interest rate risk reporting, FX risk reporting, capital reporting, market risk reporting
- Creative thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Strong English language presentation and writing skills (Bilingual in Chinese is strongly preferred)
- Qualified ACCA, HKICPA, CIA or equivalent
- FRM qualification will be very well regarded