Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Rotational Marketing Associate. At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our Front Office team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people to develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
The aim of the role is to develop an internal talent pool of analysts to provide administrative and client service support to Relationship Managers (RM) within the front office function servicing Private Banking clients.
Analysts will be provided on-the-job training before they are assigned to various Front Office teams on a rotational basis. Training will include the areas of client onboarding, Anti-Money Laundering, product knowledge and internal systems & applications. The analysts may be permanently placed within the Front Office team depending on the suitability of their profiles. Through the trainings and rotations, the analysts will be equipped to deliver top-notch service to our clients.
If this aligns with your career aspirations, apply now!
- Provide administrative and client service support to Relationship Managers servicing Private Banking clients.
- Respond to all client enquiries and instructions and provide resolution to most issues and requests.
- Monitor transactions and activities in client accounts
- Maintain client data and reports, such as: contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of credit reviews/renewals, etc
- Handle administrative duties including scheduling of appointments, preparing correspondences, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials.
- Coordinate with Product Groups, Operations and other functional areas as necessary
- Ensure adherence to internal and external regulations and policies at all times
- Candidates with 0-3 years of working experience in Financial Services industry are preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma from reputable institutions
- Strong interest in client servicing, operations or sales support within financial institutions
- Good understanding of financial products and services
- Strong collaborative skills with innovative and client centric mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and remain empathetic, passionate, and resilient
- HKSI Exam Paper 1, 7 & 8 holder is preferred but not mandatory