• Liaise with vendor and internal SAP team to ensure the business objectives are implemented accordingly in the SAP system including the integration with the 3rd party systems including WMS, order process system, workflow, EDI...etc.;
• Play a key role to provide technical expertise to the project team on solution and architecture design based on the understanding of the business processes;
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders and vendors to perform system integration tests and user acceptance tests to ensure the systems are functional and developed meet with the user's requirements
• At least 5 years of experience in a functional role, with SAP project experience
• Strong knowledge of SAP ECC and S4 HANA
• Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
• A good team player, initiative and detail-minded
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 25 2023
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.