SAS Consultant / Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- SAS Institute Limited
- 10 Jan 19
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. SAS gives you THE POWER TO KNOW®.
We are currently looking for high potential people with logical and analytical mindsets as Consultant(s) / Senior Consultant(s) to join our professional service team in Hong Kong. They are required to provide consulting services, including system design, solution development and implementation for customers in the banking and insurance industries with focus in Fraud, Compliance and Risk solutions including Application/online fraud, Anti-money Laundering (AML), IFRS17, and IFRS9 risk compliance.
• Gathers and analyzes customer’s business requirements.
• Develops customer solutions to meet business requirements.
• Maintains extensive knowledge of solutions, technologies, processes and procedures, and keeps up to date with industry and business sector developments.
• Provides reliable delivery of targeted project results as an expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects and technologies.
• Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
• Degree holder or above in relevant disciplines.
• For Consultant role, we are looking for candidates with 3-6 years’ working experience in project delivery. For Senior Consultant role, we are looking for candidates with 6-10 proven experience.
• Practical experience in one of these areas are expected: Data warehouse, ETL development, Accounting system, Actuarial, Regulatory Reporting, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) or Application/online fraud.
• Experience in Insurance or Banking Industry is preferable.
• Experience in SAS software development is preferable but not a must.
• Good team-player, self-motivated, result-oriented, hardworking and able to work under pressure.
A competitive package with fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. You can also collaborate with and learn from other experienced consultants to develop your career in a company which have earned “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018” Award.
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of expected salaries and availability to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.