Roles and Responsibility
- Derive SEO Strategy and roadmap by analysing and identify SEO growth opportunities for sc.com/hk through a structured approach of audits, competitive analysis and web traffic analysis
- Define and own the achievement of objectives and measurable KPI for the SEO function
- Manage and oversee execution of SEO, analysis, recommendations and strategy
- Conducting website audits and ensure best practice guidelines are followed
- Conduct keywork research and provide insights to internal stakeholders
- Assist with content development and information architecture
- Manage content and digital assets using Wordpress
- Ensure consistency and optimization of web design with company policies
- Resolve SEO related issues
- Web analytics and test & target implementation
- Support the implementation and use of Adobe analytics, provide insight to the team with data
- Create report and dashboard with Adobe analytics and/or link it with the Adobe target test cases
- Track the performance of the tests, continuously optimize them and propose ideas for further optimization
- The SEO Manager is in charge of applying SEO best practices to improve SERP rankings and drive organic traffic to our website.
- This role is central to ensuring the relevance of the public website to all audiences, the accuracy and availability of information onsite and the optimal performance of the website.
- It requires not only a strong SEO background, but also excellent stakeholder management, communication skills and technical skills to perform content update to the website.
People and Talent
- The measures of success consist of (but not limited to):
- Maintaining, managing and updating a functional, easy-to-use and up-to-date website
- Ensuring the webpage is optimal in a SEO perspective
- Managing all stakeholders involved in SEO translating their business requirements into technical implementation, and managing the SEO backlog
- 4+ years of experience in SEO field in a B2C role, including hands-on technical SEO and content marketing/ optimization experience
- Expert users of Adobe analytics
- Deep experience and knowledge with modern SEO techniques and advanced user of major SEO tools including but not limited to Google Search Console, Google Webmaster Tools, SEMRush, BUZZSUMO, etc to monitor traffic, rankings, redirects, click rate, bounce rate, 404 errors, and other KPIs
- A subject matter expert in core SEO areas including but not limited to Content, Keyword Research, Technical SEO, On-Page Optimization (Metadata, Headings, Content, Anchor Links, Navigation) and Off-Page Optimization (backlinks, domain authority, etc)
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking methods across all major search engines
- Deep understanding of latest web technology developments and Google algorithm
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent stakeholder management, presentation, collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and proficient at working to tight deadline
- Strong editorial/ writing skills in Chinese and English
- Flexibility and availability to work irregular hours, including evenings and weekends as needed to perform job requirements
- Implement new SEO capabilities, initiatives and campaigns in accordance to Retail Banking Risk Management framework and governance processes
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Retail Banking Product teams
- Affluent and Personal Segment team
- HK Digital Banking team
- Group Web Management team
- HK Marketing team
- HK Acquisitions and Cross Selling Squads leads
Our Ideal Candidate
- Collaborate with different squad leads and retail product teams to drive initiatives to optimize key words in relevant pages
- Work closely with web management team to implement required action to improve SEO ranking
- Present to management and key stakeholders regarding SEO strategy, new initiatives and results
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Hands on experience in Adobe stack including Adobe Analytics
About Standard Chartered
- Technical SEO
- On Page optimization
- Off Page optimization
- Adobe Analytics
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge, and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial, and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual, and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers