SFS Flow Analyst Sales Trader - Sales Hong Kong
- Analyst Sales Trader on the Securities Finance Flow desk in Hong Kong trading Asian underlyings.
- Stock Lending and Borrowing on Asia ex-Japan countries.
- Interact well with clients for day to day coverage (internal desks and external clients).
- Respond timely to pricing requests.
- Proactively promote and anticipate clients' needs.
- Build up client relationships and develop them.
- Assist various internal Sales units in covering their clients/requests.
- Cover short position requests for internal desks, synthetic and cash prime brokerage clients.
- Contribute to the profitability of the Stock Lending and Borrowing match book.
- Raise inventory for corporate action optimization trades across Asia ex-Japan markets.
- Optimize scarce resources and collateral of the Flow books.
- Help to control the risks in the HK SFS Flow business, monitor and hedge them accordingly.
- Work on infrastructure improvements and projects.
Technical, behavioral and personal qualities:
Fresh graduate who holds a Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Commerce, Information Technology or related disciplines OR 1 year work experience in the financial industry
- Native or close to native English language skills.
- Chinese or other Asian languages are helpful.
- Good IT programming skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Technical capabilities in order to understand products/strategies and manage hedging/risks.
- Some Asian market knowledge or experience would be welcome.
- Able to sell Securities Finance products to counterparts and clients.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Result oriented, determined and good decision making.
- Team player mentality.
- Transparent behavior and open communication style.
- Be honest and reliable.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000KAA
Business unit: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 01/08/2019