Mox is built by and for the ones who aspire to live life to the fullest - we call them Generation Mox!
The name Mox reflects the endless opportunities we can create, - Mobile eXperience; Money eXperience; Money X (multiplier), eXponential growth, eXploration... it's all up for us to define together. Why Mox
Mox helps you grow - your money, your world, your possibilities. We equip you with the financial management tools, information and insights you need to make your dreams, big or small, come true.
Everything at Mox - from our products, features, to rewards - is designed based on customer research, tailor made for your needs. We care about what customers care about, especially in data security and privacy. Data ethics is core to everyone here at Mox.
Mox rewards you with an array of banking and lifestyle benefits. Who says banking can't be fun? Who are we looking for
We are looking for a Platform Governance Manager to work on site with our Platform Tribe in Hong Kong.
As a Platform Governance Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Platform, managing the controls of our environment and accountable for coordinating and responding to both Technology and Business Teams' enquiries on behalf of the Platform Tribe. You will be working closely with various internal stakeholders and external parties in this role. You'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges we are facing in Cloud deployment, automation and data management, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high-quality products for our customers. Responsibilities
• Collaborate with our development, product, risk and security, legal and compliance teams in our fast-paced delivery environment.
• Ensure that Platform Tribe's deliverables are tracked, and timelines are strictly adhered to.
• Ensure that Head of Platform is kept informed of progress and any escalations are made in a timely manner with appropriate recommendations.
• Ensure that all risk, security, audit and regulatory enquiries are systematically disseminated to the team and work with Platform Squads to determine the deliverables required for a structured response.
• Administer and maintain a suitable controls framework that is aligned with industry practices.
• Perform regular assessments of the technology risk landscape, including self-identifying risks and proactively reporting these to Head of Platform.
• Develop metrics and relevant KPIs for the Platform Tribe.
• Oversee and administer the cost efficiency of our tools.
• Coordinate and manage the communication with external service providers to ensure we are following best practices in adoption and implementation.
• Assist in establishing Platform roadmap and long-term strategy for governance, control and growth of Mox platform.
• Assist in maintaining the Platform Tribe's controls documentation. Make recommendations for improvement and ensure processes and procedures are reviewed and updated periodically.
• Assist in prioritization and resource allocation for projects, incidents, and any request.
- • Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or any other relevant discipline and experience.
• Knowledge of technology best practices for building a modern Cloud-native platform.
• Good understanding of technologies and experience in projects building a highly scalable and fault tolerant system.
• At minimum, 3 years' experience in IT domain which key focus on project management in a cloud environment.
• Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch.
• Possess a solid understanding of the ideal configuration for the technology stack using a best-in-class cloud-native platform
• In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Agile methodologies and experienced in delivering successful agile projects.
• Ability to develop detailed action plans. Co-ordinate own/others' time, resources, workload.
• Strong vendor management experience is highly preferable.
• DevOps toolchain and CICD tools hands-on experience is highly preferable.
• Cloud computing deployment and management experience (AWS (preferred), GCP, Azure) is a plus.
• Container management, monitoring and in-depth network knowledge is a plus.
• Possess a curious mind set to analyse issues from different perspectives, recommend new, creative ways to solve problems.
- • Ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills to develop a strong network across a matrix environment.
• A detail oriented and perfectionist personality.
• Strong spoken and written English is a must.
• A team player.