See job description for details
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services. In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs. Responsibilities:
- To assists the Product Management Head in developing GTS product strategies and plans within the regional strategic framework.
- To set and review pricing strategy to reflect local market practice and cost of delivery.
- To manage all day to day product issues. Will be involved in problem solving if a product or service is not working the way it is positioned.
- To drive/manage the development of new product initiative - translating business requirements into functional specifications, having on-going project meetings with all stakeholders, obtaining product sign off from business unit heads and all other relevant parties as per NPA guidelines.
- To collect feedback from customers/relationship managers on product features and market trends; and translate them into product direction.
- To proactively explore business opportunities by gathering market data and analysing customers' transaction data.
- To understand the cost and revenue dynamics of the product sold and can articulate the implications of changes with the variables (volume, price etc) on the profitability.
- To keep sales managers/relationship managers abreast of new product launch, product update, promotions, quick tips and success stories sharing.
- To develop product training materials, marketing campaigns/collaterals and maintain their relevance.
- To conduct product training and support sales managers/relationship managers in sales pitch.
- To review and ensure all new/revised pricing and product information is readily available to sales managers/relationship managers.
- A university degree holder
- At least 10-15 years of transaction banking experience
- Leadership role in at least one GTS business discipline preferably product management.
- Managed and create high performing teams with diversity.
- Regional /Cross - geography experience.
- Strong personal track record in GTS or Financial Services sector, preferably in Hong Kong, exposure to China.
- Evidence of building a successful product organisation in highly acclaimed transaction banking provider.
- Ability to demonstrate tenacity and capability to obtain and decipher information and actions in unfamiliar situation to make appropriate decisions to build and promote the GTS business.