DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
As Strategic Portfolio Advisor supporting the relationship managers, you will be responsible for the delivery of the best-in-class holistic portfolio advisory solutions in DBS Wealth Management, Hong Kong. Responsibilities
- Providing best-in-class holistic portfolio advisory and solutions to Private Banking clients, in close collaboration with the RMs
- Proactively engage RMs to drive the core portfolio approach across client segments
- Attend client meetings, conduct client profiling, determine overall asset allocation and build customized multi-asset core portfolio proposals for existing and prospective clients, based on client's risk profile and preferences
- Proactive monitoring of clients' portfolios, conducting regular portfolio reviews and rebalancing, within client's portfolio context
- Deepen systemic conversion of in-franchise cash AUM into portfolio investment AUM
- Contribute to the building, maintenance and monetization of the in-house proprietary model portfolios made up of mutual funds and in-house portfolio solutions
- Shape the strategic portfolio advisory journey through various strategic initiatives
- Take on ad-hoc special projects where required
- Act in accordance with the bank's legal and compliance frameworks, risk policies and procedures
- Manages sales processes et complies with the registered capacity as well as any conditions imposed by the HKMA. This includes compliance with the applicable requirements of the Code of conduct for Persons Licensed by or Registered with the SFC.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or a related discipline. CFA highly desired
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in Portfolio Advisory/Fund Management/Investment Advisory/Investment Research or related capacity
- Must be registered RI [Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4 or 1, 4 & 9 (as required)]
- Good understanding of Wealth Management industry, and its regulatory requirement in Asia.
- Sound expertise of equity-related investment products
- Deep investment product knowledge across asset classes
- Strong understanding of strategic asset allocation and core portfolio construction
- Great client relationship management and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and data-driven mindset
- Well verse with standard platforms and analytical tools used i.e. Reuters, Bloomberg,
- Good spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.