See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Lead the CC&UL CEM Team to drive best in class service and customer experience.
- Formulate strategy to improve all post selling customer journey of Consumer Finance, from unboxing, post sales servicing, to churn, to identify areas for continuous improvement to ensure seamless and world-class customer experience.
- Think from the view of customer, drive service culture change for us, and reshape service model to become the best-in-class.
- Work closely with both local and regional CBG Customer Service & Customer Experience Team to closely monitor our Customer Satisfaction Score and customer feedbacks to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Business Analytics Team to build DDOM data dashboard to track and monitor service deliverables to timely resolve service gap based on data driven approach.
- Lead major projects that have benefits on service excellence, business operation process efficiency, and strategic cost management.
- Manage horizontal counterparts including Operations, Call Centre, Compliance, Fraud, System Teams in implementation of the new product/service enhancement tasks.
- 10 years of proven experience at relevant roles, preferably management roles in cards or loans portfolio management, customer experience management, or customer service.
- Strong understanding of cards products/services, customer behaviour, customer journeys and industry practices.
- With sound knowledge of banking compliance or fraud regulations, system and operations logics.
- Customer centric with strong problem-solving skills and strong analytical power.
- Highly organized team player with good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, detailed oriented and able to work independently.
- Proficiency in MIS Excel and Power Point.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.