Global wealth continues to grow world-wide at an unprecedented pace. Citi's global footprint and ability to service clients holistically position us to become an industry leader in wealth. The recent formation of Citi Global Wealth (CGW)
as Division of Citi, with over 8,000 employees, has drawn together insights, experience, and assets from across the Global Consumer Bank, the Private Bank, and the broader Institutional Clients Group. Citi Global Wealth
is a Division of Citi focused on serving the needs of clients across the entire wealth spectrum. It generates over $6.6 Billion of Revenue across its global footprint in Asia, EMEA, Mexico, and North America. CGW
propositions are delivered via tailored offerings across Citigold, Citigold Private Client, and Citi Private Bank brands.
In Asia Citi Global Wealth
, combines the Citi Private Bank and the Consumer Bank organization, including the International Personal Bank, into a single platform to serve our clients.
The Marketing and Branding team is an experience marketing role that will be responsible for driving brand, marketing and sales efforts across the SG, HK, IPB. This role will require expertise in having strong client-centric mindset to drive marketing transformation, understand paid media/performance marketing, as well as experience in launching large scale marketing campaigns and brand tracking. The candidate also needs to have experience with executing full funnel campaigns with a single customer view will be important, as it will require driving growth across the customer wealth life cycle, spanning client segments from emerging affluent all the way to ultra-high net worth (UHNW) . Responsibilities:
- Drive marketing strategy across markets by aligning to global wealth brand positioning and value proposition while allowing for nuances in local and regional context
- Work with Regional Marketing counterparts and Country Marketing leads to ensure alignment on priorities and market execution of regionally steered initiatives and best practices
- Elevate selected priority drivers of brand preference and corresponding proof points to drive competitive advantage
- Identify opportunities to test and learn marketing initiatives, including marketing innovation
- Create scorecards to track performance, identify shortfalls, and propose options to course-correct. W ork together with global and local team to uplift our brand through brand research, insight and analysis.
- Conduct deep-dives into specific areas that may warrant further investigation and provide data-driven, analytically sound recommendations on way forward
- Contribute to the test and learn agenda across product, creative, media and digital customer experience for all screen sizes
- Lead and influence markets on region-wide initiatives, event and sponsorship activities where our Brand plays a critical role and able to drive synergies, cost efficiency across the CGW franchises
- Manage marketing expense to drive ROI an efficiency across the franchise
- Manage third party creative and media agencies to execute and deliver best in class marketing programs
- Engage and influence stakeholders across the markets to seamlessly deliver brand plans and execute against the above initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years in marketing, brand strategy, or creative agency, with deep experience in managing multinational brands and brand portfolios. Strong in driving full funnel digital marketing
- Excellent team player: ability to partner and negotiate with cross-functional and local market to successfully deliver client needs. Track record of delivering meaningful marketing programs that drive business success
- Experience building communications strategies via client centric approach and to digital transformation to deliver business KPIs is highly desirable
- Proven track record as a brand owner, strong skillset to drive research, customer insight and brand analysis.
- Proven analytical, project and process management skills. Familiarity with martech/adtech stack tools and capabilities necessary to work with big data across the organization preferred
- Track record of delivering meaningful marketing programs that drive business success
- Strong customer centric mindset and excellent in articulate customer insights into strategy
- Good analytic skills. Passion for technology and numbers
- Holistic spectrum of marketing skillset from strategic thinking and to campaign implement and execution
- Sensitive in number to drive cost and revenue efficiency across the company
- Fast pacing and willing to go extra miles to deliver marketing excellence, ability to work under pressure and tight timeline
- Intellectually curious, proactively seeking and developing new opportunities
- Demonstrated sense of accountability and decisiveness
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams with good
- Bachelors/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
------------------------------------------------- Job Family Group:
------------------------------------------------- Job Family:
------------------------------------------------------ Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting