See job description for details
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
The candidate is expected to lead the Private Partner Services (PPS) and Admin and Infrastructure (A&I) teams to provide outstanding support to PB front office and the overall Greater China PB team respectively. Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth and effective daily operation of the functions reporting into the role:
- PPS - meet all SLAs with good quality via data driven resource planning, workflow management and staff coaching / productivity uplif
- A&I - maintain high standard in admin support, office premise maintenance & provision of work tools/systems for the overall PB team
- Vickers Retail - execute all items set for tail management in adherence to the framework in place, including but not limited to GLAO, periodic client communication execution of client service request, and complaint handling. Attend regular Vickers Retail management update meetings.
- Keep abreast of the evolving business needs and update relevant processes, resources planning and staff skillset to ensure consistent delivery outstanding support under a changing environment
- On-going review and identification areas for development in processes, staff development and collaboration with work counterparts to uplift contribution of the functions to the business
- Coach and develop a team of professional with a data-driven decision making mindset & ability, and groom transformational leadership
- Contribute to the overall transformation of the WM COO office by developing and implementing transformation initiatives and culture
- Ensure close adherence to all compliance requirement in all areas that the team look after and enforce it with relevant work counterpart
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines
- Degree holder with at least 12 years of work experience in the financial industry, with at least 6 years in management role.
- Experience in leading operation functions with proven track record in delivering measurable improvements
- Experience in conducting data analysis for planning and business decision making
- Proven track record in driving culture change and delivering measurable improvements
- Knowledge in equity brokerage including Operations, Research, and frontline Equity and Futures Sales and licensed under SFC for Type 1 and Type 2 Regulated Activities an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, organized and ability to multi-task
- Meticulous with good analytical skills
- Knowledge of private banking products
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.