Sales Manager - EAS APAC Financial
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 16 Dec 18
Sales Manager - EAS APAC Financial
FIS provides mission-critical software and IT services to institutions in virtually every segment of the financial services industry. Within FIS, Insurance Solutions offers a range of solutions from front office tools and policy administration to back-office reinsurance, actuarial calculations, financial and investment accounting and reporting, to more than 1,500 insurance companies worldwide. Our professional services team provide consulting, implementation and outsourcing with experienced insurance business and technology experts.
As part of business growth, we are expanding the coverage to financial and investment accounting and reporting solutions from North America to APAC.
FIS is seeking a proven solution sales professional with a proven history of successfully selling financial accounting software and services. Person who has experience selling into the Insurance industry will be preferred. As a FIS Sales Executive you will use your deep industry knowledge to sell our highly rated software and services to major insurers in the APAC region. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team selling multi-functional software solutions and services and also potentially covering other growing territories in APAC. Your clear understanding of your clients' marketplace and their business drivers will be the key to penetrating major insurance accounts.
We are looking for a highly dynamic individual with solid relationship and negotiation skills. The FIS Sales Executive is responsible for owning the client relationship at the C-level, increasing revenue and profit within assigned territory through share growth, and building the highest levels of client satisfaction in the targeted accounts in the APAC insurance value chain. Specific focus for the role is sales of financial systems as a reporting tool for end to end IFRS17 solution and will be extended to sub-ledger and general ledger solutions into major insurers in the region.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
Successful candidate will have a minimum of 8 years proven track record in selling to C level executives, strong interpersonal and communications skills and have the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently. The candidate must have an entrepreneurial approach that is imaginative, smart, passionate, and approachable. The successful candidate will help design and implement a sales strategy plus effectively manage the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing sales within an assigned geographic territory.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Drive revenue through sales to new and existing clients. Build business in both new and existing client bases through proactive client contacts in order to meet/exceed annual quota targets
- Leverage research skills, intra-company contacts, market data to qualify prospects, develop a calibrated target list of new, potential clients
- Utilize strong lead generation capabilities to successfully penetrate both new and existing clients at all levels of organization, through and including C-suite
- Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in the defined territory
- Cold calling, prospecting and following up marketing leads
- Identify, contact and qualify new prospects
- Ability to identify different buyer motivations across various client bases and levels in order to expand on potential revenue drivers
- Adjust sales approach and strategy accordingly to various client drivers to solidify role as client advocate
- Incorporate client perspective, drivers, product/service relevancy to deliver a persuasive client proposition
- Demonstrate client advocacy by emphasizing those features/benefits of relevant FIS software, service offerings which meet specific client needs
- Achieve account penetration by client base expansion and cross selling to new and existing clients
- Conduct business in a profitable, ethical manner
- Properly report activity by maintaining details of the sales pipeline within the territory using the internal opportunities management systems (Salesforce.com)
- Stay on top of all the market developments within the territory and take ownership of market intelligence and maintain awareness of all competitor activity
- At least 8 years proven sales experience in IT of hunting/farming capacity, predominantly in financial/insurance software
- Candidates with solid presales/consulting background who have led major transformation projects for insurance markets can be considered
- Strong grasp of insurance market and/or IFRS17would be a distinct advantage
- Solid understanding of financial/ accounting system and related markets
- Candidate can be based: preference Singapore (potentially Hong Kong)
- Degree level education
- Fluence in En