Company Description Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you'll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold - to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com Job Description Your Team
The North Asian team drives the market development and delivery for our clients.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to support the activities in the region. Your mission
Qualifications What you need
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries related to marketing activities
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the office area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
Additional Information Now let's talk about perks and compensation
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Willingness to work on a 4 days work week arrangement
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out "Success Share Units" depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone's' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language. Don't be shy - apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.