Sales Support Executive
eFinancialCareers is enjoying its 12th year of growth in Asia, and our APAC Sales Department has an immediate opening for a ‘Sales Support Executive’ to be based in our Hong Kong office.
The successful candidate will support revenue growth in a non-quota capacity through various sales initiatives and report to the Regional VP for Sales in HK. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop and progress their career in a high performing sales team.
- To be productive in supporting the Hong Kong sales team through active lead generation for the Hong Kong market
- To actively clean and qualify sales leads through initial phone work before passing to the sales team to convert.
- To proactively support the Sales leadership team on various monthly business reports
- To work closely with the Sales department on large presentations or proposals
- To be the 'go-to' person in generating and providing data reports and guides for the Sales department
- To work closely with the CRM Operations team and being the ambassador for the North Asia region
- To take ownership of market mapping, market opportunity tracking and other sales initiatives for eFinancialCareers and its sister brands within the North Asia region
- To support the Sales team on various initiatives and projects that may run concurrently
- To keep up with new product and feature launches and ensure that the Sales team is on board
- To constantly be on the lookout for improvements to the sales processes
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of business experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not essential
- Salesforce experience will be significantly advantageous
- Tableau experience a plus
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A high degree of organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Business proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese are essential
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- A positive working attitude
Note: This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job as of the date this job description was prepared. The Management reserves the right to modify this job in order to meet business needs.
eFinancialCareers is an inspirational place to work. We embrace big thinkers and big doers who will help us continue to grow and scale across the world. We are looking for someone who is a team player and is able to work autonomously.
If you feel this could be you and you want to become part of othe world's leading financial services careers website, there really couldn't be a more exciting time to join us!
In return we offer a great working environment and market leading benefits package which includes annual bonuses, company private healthcare & gym membership contribution, group medical and life insurance and at least 25 days of paid annual leave!