Our client is a leading fin-tech serving the financial services industry.
Our client is a leading fin-tech serving the financial services industry
- Track relevant industry headlines and news in the financial services space to identify new business opportunities
- Plan and implement client events and meetings
- Invoice and payment tracking, handling billing issues with clients and finance
- Updating & collating client records & information
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification required
- Minimum 3 years of strong business administration, marketing coordination and research experience; sales experience in financial sector preferred
- Basic understanding on social selling techniques, e.g. LinkedIn and WeChat
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Familiar with up-to-date prospecting and research tools and techniques
- Experience in a professional sales environment preferred
- IT and internet savvy
- Native in Mandarin, professional competency in English and Cantonese
Our clients offers a good package, great benefits, and international work environment. Please APPLY NOW or contact Karla Au, Consultant, Sales & Marketing of Cornerstone Global Partners +852 3978 2385 for more details.