We are currently looking for a Sales Support Manager/Assistant Manager to provide day-to-day support to the HK Intermediary business.
The Intermediary Business is responsible for promoting and marketing FIL's retail products to intermediaries and intermediaries' clients including retail banks, insurance channels, IFAs and fund platforms in Hong Kong and Macau.
The intermediary business is expected to contribute to the continuous growth of FIL Hong Kong's assets under management and revenue by:
- ensuring Fidelity's retail products and services are effectively marketed through the intermediary channel
- achieving annual gross and net sales target
- providing solutions to intermediary partners to grow business together
- strengthening existing partnership and capturing sales opportunities to increase Fidelity's share in Hong Kong and Macau
Purpose of the Role
To support sales team on daily tasks and be responsible for client enquiries.
- Provide day-to-day support to the HK Intermediary team including Sales Managers and Head of intermediary business.
- Handle daily inquiries from clients including but not limited to client enquiry emails, messages, phone calls, fund templates, fund analysis as well as helping out with the respective internal coordination where appropriate
- Proactively help Sales managers by providing fund updates thru email, whatsapp messages, presentation deck by leveraging on the materials provided by investment team
- Coordinate with marketing team on the delivery timeline and quality of sales materials including fund factsheets, fund sales leaflets / one-pager, standard presentation deck of our core funds
- Organize and communicate sales figure updates on a regular basis (Daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Assist the team in preparing for various client events including the negotiation and planning with marketing team / external vendors where needed
- Coordinate various client communications (Correspondence development, distribution, etc.)
- Interact with other business units to ensure the intermediary sales team is able to operate at the peak of efficiency at all time (Marketing, Finance, Operations, compliance, legal, project team, Product Delivery etc.)
- Develop and maintain various reports both ad hoc and standard
- Responsible for managing the evolving and frequently changing client contact database
- Assist on administrative support including expenses claims / invoice settlement / stock maintenance of our sales materials and premium / delivery of materials or gifts to our clients etc.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- A university graduate with 3 - 5 years relevant work experience in sales support or administrative role for either distributor or asset management company
- Detail oriented with a strong focus on client experience both from a sales and servicing support perspective
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under a fast pace environment and meet tight delivery deadlines
- Flexible and positive attitude to work