We are currently recruiting for an experienced Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager to join the banking industry. Banking experience beneficial but not essential so long as you have a desire to work within the BFSI sector.
- Work with Scrum Team, as well as stakeholders to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Assist in quality control, encourage best practices, project and delivery management towards stakeholder satisfaction
- Act as a key point of contact between the Business, Compliance and IT
- Design solution to address business problem with consideration of strategic future state model
- Chinese language skills (Cantonese or Putonghua) plus English
- Experience as either a Scrum Master or a Project Manager
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with technical understanding
- Strong communication skills, able to translate complex technical/functional issues and explain business impact to non-technical stakeholders
- A keen interest in continuous learning and you are proactive in developing your knowledge and skills.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the work involved, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration.
You are also welcome to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Hugh Tinker" and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.