Our client is a Pre-IPO Chinese construction service provider with global business exposure. We are currently looking for a Secretary, Board of Director (董事會秘書) to facilitate company's IPO plan in HKEx within short future. This role will be based in their China's headquarter in Qingdao for first 6-12 months then move back to Hong Kong after training in headquarter.
- Led and coordinate the company's IPO plan internally with key managements; and externally with professional parties, including Sponsors, Lawyers, Auditors, Investors and Regulators.
- Present and deliver shareholder value by developing investor confidence & belief in company’s vision.
- In charge of preparing necessary reporting, announcement, legal & compliance regulatory matters
- Provide insights on market activities and present them to top management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of leading successful HK-IPO project is a must.
- Sensitive of Professional parties' selection, valuation and negotiation process
- Experienced in Investor Relations, able to build and maintain relationship
- HKICS license holder
- Fluent communication in Mandarin and English