This incumbent will work with the Department Head of Organization & Productivity Management to set strategy, plan, organize, lead, identify and deliver improvement initiatives related to productivity and service quality. The role will include aspects of productivity and service quality consulting, project management, total quality management for process performance, change management, etc.
- Optimize the processes under review to realise and achieve efficiency gain and/or cost savings and report the relevant parties where appropriate
- Optimize the bank’s resources to enhance productivity and scalability for continuous growth and adopt technologies together with mindset change to uplift end-to-end processes to improve customer experience.
- To identify opportunities for cost efficiency, productivity and service quality improvement and take ownership to drive from inception to implementation. Solve complex problems and deliver financial results, which contribute to the achievement of project assignments
- Analyze, recommend and develop productivity management tools and methodologies, e.g. work measurement, key process performance indicators, sales management KPIs, etc.
- Establish and use quality metrics to drive change and deliver measured improvements
- Clearly define outputs in the form of gains that can easily be measured and quantified
- Define project scope, resources requirements and assign responsibilities for project team members
- Communicate progress, deliver recommendations and facilitate decisions with stakeholders and senior executives
- Work with any function in the Bank to identify productivity & service quality improvement needs, create common goals for concerned parties to collaborate, and facilitate the execution.
- Work with the Section Head to deploy methodologies, tracking and evaluation mechanism in order to enhance the productivity and work quality for department members
- Enhance the motivation, morale and job performance of team members through coaching and mentoring so that they can gradually grow into internal consultants of productivity & service quality.
- Multiply change agents in the section through the cultivation of continuous improvement mindset
- University graduate and/or holder of professional qualification of banking & finance, business management, and/or relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years' banking experience of process re-engineering, total quality management, change management, business performance analysis and/or customer experience management, business/channel development
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification or Lean Certification preferred
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships and work effectively with the business, operations, technology and other key stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of business process review, improvement and re-engineering theory and procedures
- Serving as a strong change advocate who pursues organizational change in a tactful manner
- The ability to prioritize/manage time and a willingness to tackle new and difficult challenges and manage through ambiguity
- Demonstrating the ability to quickly understand how a team works and the ability to influence, motivate and get along with others.
- Strong strategic, analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills; strong presentation skills is a must