Securities Services - Regional Client Executive / Account Manager - Vice President
Job Family Group:
- Job DescriptionThe Regional Client Executive / Account Manager is responsible for driving service excellence across Securities Services for Banks and Financial Institutions. The ideal candidate is expected to understand the strategies executed by their clients, look to develop and deepen those relationships by enhancing the footprint via Citi products, and provide cross-product coverage. The Regional Client Executive / Account Manager is responsible for delivering superior client satisfaction, and proactive management of service. The Regional Client Executive / Account Manager is also responsible for driving origination, pipeline and sales by working closely with the Regional and Global Sales Managers and client.
Drive sales and maximize associate revenue
- Proven track record of cross-selling skills.
- Good sales / cross-product knowledge of the services provided by Citi and the ability to bring all elements together seamlessly in order to deliver the right client solution.
- Refine and implement sales / marketing strategy to improve Citi's client footprint and maximize associated revenue.
- Drive origination, pipeline and sales.
- Manage deal pipeline process.
- Assembling the appropriate deal team.
- Championing complex deals or multi-product opportunities through deal review process.
- Lead RFP and SLA preparation/negotiation and other marketing support to drive sales.
Builds Client Relationships
- Build & maintain positive working relationships with assigned Banks and Financial Institutions (including global Broker Dealers, Global Custodians, Financial Market Infrastructures, and Private Banks) through an active calling program that ensures optimal service.
- Identify and understand client requirements across the entire Securities Services value chain in order to proactively recommend process improvements and enhancements to meet clients' needs.
- Utilize early warning process to identify and resolve client service issues before they are escalated to Client at Risk
- Become an expert on the customer's operating business.
- Monitor and conduct client satisfaction.
Drive the service quality process at the client level
- Perform regular service reviews & develop actions plans to address issues, deliver solutions and improve client satisfaction.
- Perform regular face-to-face client meetings to confirm our commitment to delivering the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Manage the delivery of client service reviews to all platinum and priority clients with the necessary follow-up to maintain a frequent pulse check via touch points on the client's satisfaction levels with Operations
- Act as a central point of contact for all key issues impacting client satisfaction.
- Take ownership for client issues and drive resolution through the rest of the service and operational organization.
- Coordinate and ensure client participation in external surveys & incorporate survey results into driving up client satisfaction.
- Track by maintaining requests, issues, and survey results in our Integrated Client Analysis (ICA) platform, and ensure all service issues are addressed with relevant product partners.
- Utilize client metrics and executive reporting to analyze, understand and present operating trends to the client, in a way that creates efficiencies for Citi and the client, reduces cost of repair and exception and positions Citi as a superior provider against the competition.
Act as the single point of contact for the client.
- Build virtual service teams that are capable and nimble to respond quickly to the needs of our clients, creating a team sense of collective responsibility and 'client first' mentality.
- Develop/ maintain network of contacts within Citi in order to effectively deliver results for clients in a timely manner.
- Coordinate customer testing (UAT) and post-implementation reviews.
- Maintain industry knowledge, and inform clients of ongoing market initiatives. Drive client events, roundtables and other client-visible communication initiatives to ensure enhanced perception and positioning of Citi amongst the target market.
Manage the client relationship on a regional level basis
- Lead development of Client Service Level Agreement (SLA's) with assistance of Client Delivery Managers & Product partners.
- Ensure prompt account opening and implementation for new and incremental business
- Co-ordinate completion of contractual documentation, MIFT, Appointment Letters, SMDF and SMAF documents to adhere the policies and procedures.
- Coordinate system entitlements e.g. CitiVelocity.
- Provide input to, and work closely with Client Executives to assist in completion of Account Plans.
- Manage and recommend solution to approve claims and AP debit/credit adjustments.
- Manage the collection of aged receivables and coordinate the billing issues.
- Maintain COB client list.
- Additional Job DescriptionKnowledge / Experience
- 5-10 years' experience in the financial services industry
- 5-10 years' experience in managing client relationships
- Experience with Securities Services and strong background on Securities Services processes and product knowledge
- Proven experience successfully managing multi-million dollar relationships
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Drives and delivers results
- Uses Sound Judgement
- Innovates and manages change
- Manages Risk and Control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Effective negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to manage people, client and user expectations
- Builds partnerships and values diversity
Institutional Sales Job Family:
Investor Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting