The role of Custody Implementations Manager (CIM) is to work within the IM Team as a coordinator and the central point of contact for any Securities Services client on-boarding activities in APAC. He/she is responsible for the planning and co-ordinating implementations of new and incremental securities services custody business, fund manager and mandate restructures
- Key Responsibilities:
- Lead Clients and sales/account and client services managers to plan for implementation activities, timing and define roles and responsibilities on each securities business on-boarding / transitions.
- Handhold clients in fulfilling markets account opening documentation specifically related to Stock / Bond Connect and Global Markets
- Identify roles and responsibilities of key parties in each project, ensure all parties are accountable for their tasks and progress as planned.
- Act as the single point of contact to clients' contact involved in implementation. Manage and coordinate the overall implementation process including account opening and entitlements to deliver client desired services.
- Manage tasks to shorten cycle time and accelerate generation of revenues.
- Lead internal resources across functions (operations, systems, and products management), to complete implementations on time
- Arrange handover of the client service requirements to Client Servicing Team for seamless transition upon successful completion of transition activities, and post implementation review
- Coordinate transition activities with all internal and external parties and report to clients
- Provide feedback on current processes and be a member to contribute to process improvement initiatives, if appropriate
- Risk management of client implemenation events to ensure delivery and tranparency of client implementation
- Participate in various regional projects and calls related to Custody business
Job Family Group:
- Required Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of banking products and operations, especially securities related services including Global/Direct Custody, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, China Connect
- Minimum of 8-10 years in a securities operations/client service role
- Strong client facing skills
- Preferred languages - English,Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Solid experience ofmarket and custody account opening activities
- Knowledge of electronic banking platform a plus
- Strong customer orientation and team player
- Ability to work independently and overtime if needed
- Good time management, negotiation and communication skills
- Able to identify issues/risks and escalate where appropriate
Customer Service Job Family:
Institutional Client Onboarding Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting