Reporting to the Client Implementations Transformation Head, this is a regional role responsible for ensuring effective governance and project management of Product Implementations and Market / Regulatory change across Securities Services Businesses.
- Partner with the Business to ensure transparency of upcoming market / regulatory changes and product developments
- Project manage the roll out across Operations of new product implementations and market / regulatory changes, partnering with broader operations and technology functions
- Maintain effective governance around product implementations and market / regulatory changes, ensuring clarity of roles and responsibilities, transparency around key processes and risks and appropriate sign-offs
- Document new / updated processes and procedures and ensure effective communication to relevant teams
- Ensure adherence to project management standards and complete relevant artefacts to a high standard
- Prepare status updates for monthly business reviews, and follow-up any resulting actions to closure
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve processes and communications to drive culture of excellence
- Experience of working in a process-driven environment
- Experience of working in a heavily controls-focused environment
- Experience of working as a Project Manager
- Experience of interacting at senior levels and ensuring credibility is maintained through solid delivery against commitments
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Customer orientated
- Proactive, ability to use own initiative and take lead to devise creative solutions
- Should demonstrate a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical approach
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
Job Family Group:
- Individual contributor with the ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets and cultures
- Strong people, process and business focus
- Ability to react to a dynamic environment
- Ability to remain calm and objective in a high-pressure environment
- Must have strong self-management and be ready to use own initiative
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting