Securities & Derivatives Processing Analyst
The Securities & Derivative Processing Analyst is an entry level position responsible for processing post- traded settlement instructions originating from external and internal custodian clients. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the clearance, settlement and investigation of client securities and derivatives transactions.
- Responsible for the processing and problem solving of all asset Servicing, settlement and registration activities for Hong Kong Market.
- Required to work closely with marketing and services staff to provide quality service to our customers
- Required to work closely with internal partners and external parties to define the process flow
- Assists team member during periods of high volume work, provides back-up coverage, and performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Requires to take part in ad hoc project for new product and new system enhancement
- Previous and relevant working experience is preferred
- Prior working experience in a related job hat would provide a basic knowledge activities, policies, and procedures of the work area.
- Strong operations focus wit good control sense
- Fluent written and spoken English & Cantonese,, Mandarin is an advantages
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi tasks and complete tasks no time and ensure services level are met
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Work effectively under pressure and steep learning curve
- Innovative mindset to be part of an every changing process improvement environment
- Supervisory working experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
- Morning and Night shift duties are rotated on a regular basis as required.
- Holiday support may be required subject to market requirement.
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Securities and Derivatives Processing Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting