Our client, a leading insurance group is looking for a Security Architect to drive their future Security Roadmap for their Cloud and Digital needs. Great exposure and scale to work with one of the most prominent insurers in the region.
- Develop and maintain the security architecture design, framework, roadmap, and policy.
- Lead the technology assessment across cybersecurity including Session Security, Vulnerability/Pen Testing items, and Input Validation.
- Review applications including Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing.
- Review security reference architecture and security blueprints.
- Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts.
- Act as a Security SME and review implementation design to the application and Infrastructure team, where it will meet the industry security standards.
- Conduct Technical risk assessments to capture security exceptions and design associated compensating controls based on the assessment results.
- Define and maintain the infrastructure and application security framework and provide security assessments.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Cyber Security space.
- Experience from a major financial institution.
- Ability to articulate security principles and security risks to non-technical business stakeholders
- Security Certificates in SABSA, CRTSA, CISSP, CISM, or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of application, network, and platform security vulnerabilities. Ability to explain these vulnerabilities to developers.
- Experience in designing and maintaining cyber security framework and policy, including network, application, endpoint, data, identity management, database and infrastructure, container or cloud security.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
- Strong focus on reviewing technical designs and functional requirements to identify areas of Security weakness.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Security Architect (Cloud and Digital) - Leading Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) C++ Quantitative Trading Developer- Elite Global Financial Firm
2) C# .NET Equity Trading System Developer - Investment Banking
3) Database Administrator (Oracle Or MSSQL) - Leading Bank