Security Project Manager - IT (Security Projects)
- Develop and manage the overall project plans on information security projects and initiatives.
- Drive project deliveries to meet planned schedules, budgets and scopes.
- Communicate gaps in project management and timely escalate as necessary.
- Regularly report on project status, identify and action on potential stoppers and issues.
- Maintain good working relationships with vendors, key stakeholders and management
- Deliver all project management documentations and to meet compliance requirements.
- Minimum 10 years of IT project management experience.
- Familiar with IT security, IT infrastructure and network technologies.
- Expertise in using common project management tools.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- Strong organizational, time management and data analytic skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Certification in project management framework (e.g. PMP) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of information security processes, such as patch and vulnerability management penetration testing, identity and access management.
- Knowledge of information security or cybersecurity control frameworks, such ISO 27001,NIST ... etc.
- Previous experience in managing audit or regulatory related projects.
- Previous working experience in financial industry.
- Resourceful in obtaining information and driving outcomes from stakeholders and vendors.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.