Centrally located office Over 20 days of annual leave Professional work environment
Our client is a highly respected professional services firm with a global network and a long history in Hong Kong. It is now seeking to hire an AML Compliance Manager/Senior Manager for its Hong Kong office.
The Senior AML Compliance Manager is responsible for assisting in the design and execution of the compliance framework that is integral and fundamental to the AML program across the firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert advice on requirements set forth in the firm’s AML policies and the local AML statutory and regulatory requirements
- Analyse AML risk control measures and recommend enhancements to reporting capabilities and process deficiencies
- Escalate critical matters and manage the reporting procedures
- Monitor corrective actions involving AML regulatory transaction reporting
- Provide up to date knowledge and expertise relevant to AML compliance and the firm
- Develop and deliver relevant training materials to functional partners
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of relevant experience including experience in AML risk assessment, AML regulatory reporting and AML controls program implementation
- AML Certification preferred
- Experience in developing risk-based frameworks, policies, procedures that promote compliance
- AML/Financial Crime function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and fluent in Cantonese