Senior Admin Service Representative
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You've come to the right place. We're looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we'd like to hear from you. Job Description The Opportunity
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Senior Customer Service Representative with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you. What motivates you?
• You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
• You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
• You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
• You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
• You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
• You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone We are looking for someone with:
• Degree / diploma holder
• Around 2-3 years' relevant work experience, preferably in provident funds operations (MPF & ORSO)
• IA license, MPF license, LOMA qualifications would be an advantage
• Good communication skills in English and Chinese, both spoken and written
• Good analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Mature and able to work independently under pressure
• PC literate in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word-processing On the job you will:
• Handle daily administrative duties in provident funds operation team of Employee Benefits within specific turnaround time, including exception case handling.
• Handle problem case and support the handling of customer complaints including investigation.
• Support compliance & control requirements in relation to the Employee Benefits operation team
• Support daily operation of the MPF member account administration & services
• Review work quality and monitor work performance for the processes that have been outsourced.
• Support the delivery of ad-hoc assignment or project such as e-mean promotion, workflow change, etc Our commitment to you
• Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
• A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
• A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
• Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at jobs.manulife.com Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today. About Manulife
About Manulife Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services provider that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and our global wealth and asset management segment, Manulife Investment Management, serves individuals, institutions and retirement plan members worldwide. At the end of 2020, we had more than 37,000 employees, over 118,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2021, we had CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.3 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong. Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .