We're making insurance simpler for everyone. Which means more transparency, greater trust. Whether that's ditching unnecessary jargon or smoothing out the claims journey, we're passionate about helping people to better understand what they're buying. The Role
- Act as a focal point and be responsible for critical applications, infrastructure, and IT security incidents
- Notify, communicate, and coordinate with different business and IT teams for application problems or system outages, provide regular status updates with perform established management escalation
- Execute the incident & problem management processes according to established Incident Management Standard for day-to-day support and communicate among all relevant parties and stakeholders
- Assess the severity of a system outage and production problem in regard to business impact and liaise with stakeholders to decide on immediate and long-term actions
- Coordinate Problem Review Board (PRB) in a regular interval
- Provide appropriate reports and management information to supplement Service Management processes
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 5 years of experience in supporting central IT infrastructure, of which 2 years are involved in ITIL role for incident or change management. Applicants with less experience may be considered as Senior Analyst or Analyst position.
- Experience with incident, problem and change management for application, security, and infrastructure services, and/or IT helpdesk & desktop support services
- Track record of setting up IT operation processes & familiarity with IT process framework such as ITIL is highly desirable
- Strong coordination, communication, and multitasking skills, able to communicate effectively with all relevant parties at different levels
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.com.hk/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.