Mox is built by and for the ones who aspire to live life to the fullest - we call them Generation Mox!
The name Mox reflects the endless opportunities we can create, - Mobile eXperience; Money eXperience; Money X (multiplier), eXponential growth, eXploration... it's all up for us to define together. Why Mox
Mox helps you grow - your money, your world, your possibilities. We equip you with the financial management tools, information and insights you need to make your dreams, big or small, come true.
Everything at Mox - from our products, features, to rewards - is designed based on customer research, tailor made for your needs. We care about what customers care about, especially in data security and privacy. Data ethics is core to everyone here at Mox.
Mox rewards you with an array of banking and lifestyle benefits. Who says banking can't be fun? Responsibilities
- Responsible for processing daily settlement operations under Card Associations
- Prepare the daily General Ledger and conduct reconciliation
- Handle card dispute, investigation and chargeback cases within deadlines
- Deliver quality services and support to internal and external customers
- Timely escalate to supervisors in case of any irregularity is identified
- Handle other clerical tasks and ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder or above or in related discipline
- Relevant experience in Settlement/ Dispute handling/ TU-related business is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong analytical mind and sensitive in figures
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, good command of written and spoken English, Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Immediate available is preferred