Senior Analyst (IT Operation and Service Management), Information Technology
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Unveil application batch processing logic from its Computer Operations runbook; develop necessary documentation, for ease of maintenance and better vendor management
- Manage vendors and monitor the SLA
- Conduct Operation Acceptance Test review
- Liaise among service provider, business and internal IT for annual ITDR drill. Follow up on agreed action items for continuous improvement
- Act as the backup for existing IT Change, Incident & Problem manager
- Assist in IT capacity planning & system performance monitoring as per established process.
- On call and respond to emergency issues or planned activities during off hours
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 8 years of experience in supporting central IT infrastructure, of which 2 years in an Analyst role
- Familiar with batch operation monitoring and understand the automation tool e.g. Control-M
- Track record of setting up IT operation processes. Familiarity with IT process framework
- Experience with incident, problem and change management for application and infrastructure services, and/or IT helpdesk & desktop support services
- IBM AS/400 Operation experience
- Strong coordination, communication and multitasking skills, able to communicate effectively with all relevant parties at different levels
- Able to develop strong understanding of the application systems. Prior software development experience is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to effectively tailor communication of technical issues to various audiences
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.