Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Hang Seng Investment Management Limited - Chief Operating Office
Established in 1993, Hang Seng Investment Management Limited ("Hang Seng Investment") is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank Limited, and is Hong Kong No. 1 exchange-traded fund ("ETF") manager in terms of assets under management. As a Hong Kong based asset management company specializing in managing funds related to mainland China and Hong Kong markets, Hang Seng Investment is committed to providing investors with comprehensive investment management services through investment managers with extensive experience in managing funds (including a series of ETFs and retail funds) and investment portfolios for institutional and private clients. As a leading home-grown asset manager in Hong Kong, Hang Seng Investment has 30 years of asset management experience.
We are seeking a high caliber to join us as Senior Analyst, Investment Performance and Reporting
. Principal responsibilities
- Responsible for performance calculation and attribution reports production in relation to retail funds and segregated mandates.
- Deliver accurate and timely performance report to segregate mandate clients.
- Involved in performance interpretation and ex post investment risk related analytical support to other business functions
- Support performance and attribution data quality and integrity
- Maintain internal controls, policies and procedures
- Work with onboarding team to cater new client request on reporting requirement.
- Fundamental involvement to help maintain GIPS Compliance.
- Degree and/or further degree in quantitative finance, mathematically related subject.
- Around 5 years of banking/asset management experience with knowledge of fund performance and attribution
- CFA or CIPM preferred.
- Good numerical, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in English, Chinese and Putonghua
- System solutions : Bloomberg PORT / Portia Perform
- PC skills : Advanced Excel (macro level) / SQL
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.