The Department The Investment Office is responsible for managing investments, operations and risk matters related to the Club’s portfolio. The investment team focuses on evaluating and recommending investment strategies for investing the Club’s financial assets, assessing and monitoring the performance of external fund managers and the related risks arising from such activities.
About the Job
- actively participate in the investment management process across equities, fixed income, hedge funds, and private markets;
- assist with day-to-day monitoring of capital markets, external managers, and investment portfolios;
- develop and utilize quantitative tools to help screen, analyze and validate investment thesis;
- prepare various management, performance and analytical reports;
- contribute to a variety of research and systems projects.
You should have:
- a university degree related to Business or Finance;
- post graduate degree and/or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation preferred;
- advanced skills in Bloomberg, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- programming experience in VBA, Python, SQL and Tableau;
- basic financial markets knowledge through 2 to 5 years of industry experience;
- good analytical and communication skills;
- capable of working independently and under pressure but equally a team player who is self-motivated and detail-oriented.
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong