Senior Application Support - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Application Support
. Principal responsibilities
- To Lead and Manage a 1st line application production support team for CMB Digital channels not limit to HSBCnet and HSBC Connect.
- Monitoring and tracking of production issues
- Ensuring problem and root cause tickets are progressed as per SLAs
- Communicating with various business areas during incidents
- Initiating and participating in crisis calls between various support groups
- Managing escalations relating to production issues
- Leading system and process improvement initiatives
- To ensure successful service delivery by managing a group of technical analysis.
- Team leader will be managing over 50 services.
- Review and manage the incident management processes followed by team
- Ensure test planning, strategy and validation are sufficient and in place for changes to be deployed
- Coordinate release and post release support
- Ensure proper project communication and coordination among team members
- Manage, review and appraise the performance of team regularly
- Attend meetings and provide input to MIs
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Solid stakeholder management experience is needed to deal with client service and business support team.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT Infrastructure is essential
- Good basic knowledge of Mainframe including CICS, DB2, COBOL, MQ or and Open systems such as Websphere skill sets are preferred
- Familiarity with Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management procedure is preferable
- Knowledge of Payment and Cash Management systems and Gateways like SWIFT is preferable
- Knowledge of Banking Payment Systems or Banking Domain is preferred
- Knowledge of Direct Channel is preferred
- Exposure to testing and support tasks is preferable
- Regional Team leading and coaching experience is a must
- Excellent incident management skills
- Excellent problem solving and root cause investigation skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English
- Ability to work as part of a Global virtual team across multiple regions
- Solid experience on supporting Global IT service is high preferable
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.