Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Assistant Relationship Manager (Global Trade and Receivables Finance). Principal responsibilities
- Act as a trade account officer of assigned group of customers with the objective of enhancing customer relationship by actively participating in marketing activities with relationship managers of business units in order to obtain more trade business and achieve targets as assigned
- Ensure superior services and quality trade solutions delivered to customers
- Promote and acquire business on various Trade products / services, campaigns and designated bank services from existing and potential customers
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- 3 years' banking experience, knowledge of trade finance an advantage
- Strong sales and customer service orientation, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively, embrace change and overcome challenges
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret business information
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.