A global financial consulting firm is looking for Senior Associate. With the expanding business in Asia, they are recruiting for talents to join the Hong Kong team. About the company
A global financial consulting firm is looking for Senior Associate. With the expanding business in Asia, they are recruiting for talents to join the Hong Kong team. About the role
As a Senior Associate for the consulting firm, you will be part of Financial Service Compliance & Regulation Department, handling all the compliance related task. You are required to familiar with SFC or SEC regulation and have a understanding of financial service industry. Responsibilities
- Manage client's portfolio and make sure they are regulated by SFC or SEC
- Write and review compliance monitoring report
- Prepare compliance manuals
- Review new regulatory change
- Provide ad hoc regulatory advice
- Developing good relationship with industry professionals
- At least 3 years solid experience in compliance role
- Deep understanding of SFC and SEC regulations
- Thorough knowledge of the financial service industry including Asset Management, Hedge Funds and Private Funds.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Detail minded and good at time management
- Strong communication in English both written and oral
- Legal or audit background will be an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant would get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Dexter at 3907 3908.