Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Gather, validate and confirm the customer business requirements using the agile methodology.
- Guides the discovery process and facilitating the communication among different teams.
- Ensure that real business value is uncovered and documented.
- Helps the user representatives by asking "what if, what about" type questions to enable a broader and inclusive investigation prior to initiation of the project.
- Understands the integration of different banking systems used in different regions.
- Understands the broad community of users to ensure an inclusive approach in gathering user requirements.
- Understands divergent needs and smoothing the differences to identify the required work design for the stakeholders.
- Understands the implications of screen flow to ensure smooth process flows that matches the way people work.
- Looks for opportunities to create truly useful systems that people want to work with.
- Works with the coders, testers and RMs to help identify and clarify the acceptance criteria for the whole gambit of stories.
- Helps identifying minimum viable product with users for planning delivery schedule.
- Degree holder preferably an engineering or IT background.
- Minimum 5 years of business analysis in finance/banking sector for Senior Associate, less experience will be considered for Associate
- Candidates with sound banking product knowledge especially Treasury related products preferable
- Good knowledge in systems, processes, risks and technology
- Good knowledge of latest Digital (such API) and Data-related technologies are an advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good teamwork and inter-relationship skills
- Adaptable, disciplined and focused
- Organised and systematic
- Open-minded, able to think out-of-the-box, able to address problems in effective and efficient way , with strong problem solving skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.