Senior Associate, Business System, Consumer Banking
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Descriptions
- Support cards issuing and acquiring, unsecured loans related system projects/ enhancements and ensure all development and rollouts comply with the necessary internal and external risk & regulatory clearance process.
- Coordinate with business units, support units and vendors to ensure enhancements are successfully rollout with full operations support.
- Review Functional Specifications Document (FSD) or Narratives to ensure that specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements
- Execute UAT for system enhancement including testing plan preparation, execution and ensure system behavior conforms to the design.
- Handle, Investigate & recommend overall remedial action for production problems and ensure the incident are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure of issues
- Provide support to production systems change and regular system release/implementation
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in Consumer Banking products, preferably in Credit Card / or Unsecured Loans business
- Good knowledge of banking compliance, policies, operation process, risk control and requirement prevailing regulations and compliance standard
- Good understanding on the system applications and preferably with some technical knowledge
- Experience in system enhancement end-to-end and participated in different milestones such as business requirements development, test management and execution, implementation, etc
- Solid experience in UAT preparation and execution
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude and an avid team player
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills