Senior Associate, Equities Trade Support (45k)
Associate (Middle Office Equity Derivatives) - opportunities in sizeable foreign investment banks and sell-side institutions About the company
My client is a multinational institution with a large presence across the globe. About the role
The Senior Associate is expected to provide support to the trade operations team, including but not limited to trade operations for various markets, act as contact point for traders, liaise with back office teams and more. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily processes on Trade Capture and Trade Lifecycle Management.
Verify and control static data with SDM platform
- Monitor Price Quotes and Trading activities in Front Office and Middle Office platforms.
Proactively follow up on both external and internal clients inquiry or instructions, to
ensure smooth and successful bookings and trade confirmations accuracy within the
tight timelines or agreed SLA
- Co-ordinate and follow up with Counterparties to resolve mismatches/ unmatched trades and fail transactions
- Provide input to crossing platforms and follow up the execution status of trading position (e.g. Titan OTC)
- Input OTC products trade into Markitwire platform and monitor the matching status. Follow up with vendor support if any issue arises
- Monitor interface between the Front office and Middle office systems for trade breaks
- Immediate escalation and alert the brokers of any trade/ price discrepancies for prompt
actions or correction. Demonstrate the ability to quickly escalate problems to management and stakeholders for error trades, trade positions, system performance issues or incidents
- Perform daily Operations Control reports, e.g. Reconciliation of brokerages for the
previous day, Confirmation suppression, etc.
- Prepare Trade Confirmations and client's End of Day trading reports
- Prepare daily Statement of Transactions or ad-hoc reports as required by client
- Prepare daily Brokerage reports and End of Day reports to the Desk Heads to sign off
- Record brokerage for clients with agreements in place and send to the relevant
- departments to collect
- Maintain good audit trails, books and records, and SOP/Procedures are up-to-date
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- 5 years experience working in Equity Derivatives.
- Sound knowledge in equity products and familiar with various settlement rules and regulations.
Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiatives.
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well with front office
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin would be a plus
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Regan Lo
at 3907 3944