This role will be work directly with and reports to Head of Partnerships
- Drive all aspects of the sales cycle for enterprise clients – lead generation, outreach, discovery, negotiation, contract closing.
- Engage with and onboard buy-side and sell-side financial institutions to educate on firm’s unique value propositions across a diverse range of financial products.
- Liaise with other teams to provide daily operational support, including prospects database maintenance, sales process monitoring and client relationship management
- Ability to drive deep-dive research and provide succinct analytics based on market data, collect information, generate market reports and assist with strategic decision-making;
- Proactively participate in the design of new products and lead discussion among various teams both internally as well as external partners to ensure projects goals and schedule are met
- Bachelor degree or above, major in accounting, financial engineering, economics or financial information management; Overseas experience would be a plus
- At least two years working experience in financial or financial consulting industry, with structured products, cryptocurrency, banking related experience would be a plus;
- Demonstrated desire to work at an early-stage company within a fast-moving, exciting industry.
- Keen interest in cross-border partnerships, strategic analysis and financial product innovation;
- Outstanding collegiate academic record with superior problem-solving and analytical capabilities, self-driven quality and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Uncompromised integrity and clean personal record;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, including strong and proven presentation skills and the ability to communicate