Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Objective
To provide post-transaction daily support of listed and OTC securities products, Share Placement and IPO subscription/ allocation Principal Responsibilities
- Provide post-transaction daily support including trade captures and enrichments, timely delivery of trade confirmation and statement on contracts, maintaining & setting up commission static, trade reconciliations, etc
- Assist with more complex, non-standard exception-based processing or queries
- Supervise and coach junior team members
- Ensure all daily controls & processing are signed off including trade reconciliation, back loq report, as well as all key metrics are produced.
- Produce daily, monthly and annual regulatory, reconciliation, Commission/Fee Billing and MIS reports.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are in line with new policies & ongoing risk management activities etc.
- Provide appropriate input in all change initiatives, advising potential impact on the current processes, drives change management in coordination with IT to increase automation and controls.
- Participate in system enhancement and process improvement projects
- Contribute to the strategic development of various initiatives
- Accurate completion of tasks within SLA's
- Ensuring all risk and compliance standards are maintained
- Ensuring daily operations are in line with operational procedures and group policies.
- Diploma or University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or related disciplines.
- 5 years relevant experience within the Banking & Finance industry, preferable with 1 year people management experience.
- Knowledge and experience in trade support and transaction processing
- Operational subject matter expertise in lifecycle trade support flow, trade captures and enrichments, trade confirmations, trade reconciliations and contract notes generation
- Well versed in the operation of Omgeo CTM terminal, Bloomberg and Order Management Systems
- Knowledge in share placement and IPO process
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Proactive approach to identify opportunities to streamline and automate processes
- A strong understanding of the control environment and a pro-active approach to minimizing operational risk
- Ability to improve processes, coordinate multiple tasks and strong teamwork
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.