Senior Associate / Assistant Vice President, Technology Risk Management and Control, Technology & Operations
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Review and update new and existing products, business lines and initiatives in relation to technology risk.
- Provide prompt updates on any technology risk issues and actions taken in their respective BUs.
- Assess regulatory (e.g. MAS, HKMA, SFC, PCPD, etc) changes impacting technology and drive related risk mitigation program with technology stakeholders.
- Facilitate completion of Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and Regulatory Requirement Self-Assessment across Technology.
- Analyse trends in technology risks, interpret the technology data, identify issues, provide insights into potential contributory factors and draws sound conclusions.
- Trusted advisor to Technology teams on risk and control matters including conducting special reviews / risk assessments. Work closely with key stakeholders to identify and remediate technology risks.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role, preferably within a financial institution.
- Ability to identify risks and assess adequacy of controls as well as being able to make suitable recommendations for control enhancements are key requirements for this role.
- Sound knowledge of Information Security, System Resiliency & Availability & Software development practices and frameworks preferred
- Strong understanding of regulations like HKMA, SFC, MAS, PCPD, etc.
- Professional certifications like CISA/CISM/CISSP/CRISC, and similar certifications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.